|Day 1||Arrive in Israel
• Arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport and be met by our representative.
• Transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv
Overnight: Tel Aviv
Day at leisure in Tel Aviv
|Day 3|| Tour in the North
• Before leaving Tel Aviv we visit the Palmach interactive experience and museum OR the independence hall.
• Visit the ancient port city of Caesaria
• Drive to the top of Mt. Carmel for Home hospitality and lunch in a private home in a Druze village.
• Drive to the port city of Haifa for a view over the bay and the Baha'i gardens.
|Day 4|| Tour the Galilee
• Visit the Baha'i gardens and temple.
• Drive to Akko –The old port and crusader city.
• Continue to Tzfat the home of Kabala and visit the old synagogues and the artist colony.
|Day 5||Tour the Golan
• Take an existing Jeep ride to the Golan Heights including tour of a Kibbutz.
• Continue touring the Golan Heights including the museum of archaeology in Katzrin.
• Drive to Mt. Bental for look out into Syria
• Wine tasting at a boutique Winery in the Golan
|Day 6:||South to Jerusalem
• Drive along the shores of the Sea of Galilee to Kinneret Yard, the first home of the pioneers in the beginning of the 20th century.
• Visit the Roman ruins in Beit Shean.
• See the old mosaic floor at Beit Alpha.
• Arrive to Jerusalem, stopping for the traditional "shehecheyanu" blessing on Mt. Scopus.
|Day 7||Tour the Old City
• Begin the day with a look out over the old city for a briefing.
• On to Mt. Zion to visit King David's tomb and the room of the last supper.
• Enter the Old City through the Zion gate.
• Visit the Jewish quarter and walk along the Roman Cardo, tour the Herodian Mansion, and old synagogues.
• Continue to the Western Wall and walk along the famous Western Wall Tunnels.
• Walk along the Via Delarosa – the Stations of the Cross to the Christian quarter and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
|Day 8||Tour the New City
• Begin the day with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust Memorial Museum.
• Visit Mount Herzel and the Herzel museum.
• Visit the colorful Machne Yehuda food market to see Jerusalem prepare for Shabbat.
• In the evening, on your own, return to the Western Wall to welcome in the Shabbat.
|Day 9||Day at leisure in Jerusalem
• This morning on your own you may visit the Israel museum to see the Dead Sea scrolls, the Model of Jerusalem and the exhibits.
• Evening: Go to the light and sound show at the Tower of David
|Day 10||Masada and the Dead Sea
• Drive into the Judean desert towards the Dead Sea.
• First stop, take a short nature hike to the oasis of Ein Gedi and see the waterfall.
• Continue to Masada King Herods fort and the last Jewish strong hold during Roman time.
• Drive to the shores of the Dead Sea to one for the hotels for a swim (float) and lunch.
Overnight: Mitzpe Ramon in the Negev.
|Day 11|| Tour the Negev
• Take an exciting jeep ride into the Ramon Crater.
• Continue touring the Negev, including Ben Gurion's dessert home and grave.
• Take a short dessert hike to the Ein Avdat oasis.
Overnight: Tel Aviv
|Day 12||Depart for the U.S.
• Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for your safe flight Home!